Here’s where Rhys gets to talk. He doesn’t say much, but acts real cute. The picture below is of Rhys, when he got hold of various mixer parts while I was making Chocolate Soufflé. We’re hoping Rhys will continue adding content, but he’s a man of action and few words.
- January 19th, 2008
- Sorry all my fans… my first E-mail to dad about my blog got blocked so I’ll make this one short
- I’m gonna blog every week so stay alert
- If ya think you’re recipe is good email me your recipe and I will try to put it on our website.
Remember put your name, the date you send the recipe and the recipe so then I can put it on the website
- March 15th, 2007
- I can’t believe I had the first salmon for … more than two weeks. Wait, that’s probably not a lot, oh well. I still think Chevey doesn’t like me. I stopped him from having his vegetables. But having Heck’s Kitchen actually running and functional in three days gets me really excited, although, I can’t exactly get the vision of the kitchen, sadly.
- March 12th, 2007
- There’s chaos in the kitchen and Kris is still reading magazines looking for inspiration. I still wonder if Chevey likes me. I’m still thinking about what else to write. Stay tuned. I can wait until we actually get back to doing Heck’s Kitchens. Eating in restaurants sucks (except for the local wings place). It really does.
- February 24th, 2007
- The beginning of my blog is simply three words: “Where’s the food?” My dad can’t call it Heck’s Kitchen, I mean come on Kitchen. Kitchen, food, duh! Well, at least donuts for breakfast – that’s good. Oh, but when the renovation’s done: pizza at 5:30! Mmmmm! I wonder if Chevey likes me. I sure hope so. Maybe you should look at the Chevey Blog. I bet he thinks “Ooooo, a new cat toy!” All I want is for dad to take it a bit easy. I’ll write back soon. – Rhys.